1. Donating items
If you’d like to help but you don’t have any of the items above then you can purchase something from our Amazon wish list >. We have all things big and small that will make an amazing difference to children in and around Dundee.
Things we urgently need
- Quality, gently used clothing for children and teens
- Cash Donations
- New underwear, socks, and tights
- New and unopened toiletries for all ages
- Bedding sets (single)
- New and unused duvets and pillows
- Bed guards
- Cold water sterilisers (no electric please)
- Nappies and wipes
- High Chairs
- Cot beds
- New cot bed mattresses
Things we love to get
- Prams and pushchairs in good, clean, working order
- Maternity wear
- Toys which don't use batteries
Things we can't accept
- Used baby bottles and teats
- Car seats (even as part of a travel system)
- Used mattresses, duvets or pillows
- Electric sterilisers
- Baby walkers
- Cot bumpers
- Stair gates
- Stained, soiled or damaged items
- Incomplete, damaged or broken toys and books
- Burger restaurant toys
- Unbagged and unlabelled tiny toys
- Toddler, Single and Double beds or bedroom furniture
- Toiletries which have been opened or used
We also can’t take any equipment not in full working order with all parts and safety straps intact for safety reasons.
Please note that anything that is broken or for some reason is not usable has to be binned incurring further costs to the charity.
2. Our Wish List
If you’d like to help but you don’t have any of the items above then you can purchase something from our Amazon wish list. We have all things big and small that will make an amazing difference to children in and around Dundee.
3. Cash donations
If you’re feeling particularly generous you can also make cash donations, which will help us buy items and provide services to the children who need it.
4. Donate your time
We’re always looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help us out. Whether it’s an hour here and there or a few hours a week we just couldn’t run Togs for Tots without our amazing volunteers.